Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Grandparents Galore



Benefit of coming from a broken home #26:
Your kids end up having 13 grandparents (including the greats).


Esmé met more grandparents last week.
That's 9 down, 4 more to go.




A little grouchy, nothing personal Uncle Chris...

Auntie Heather has the magic touch.

Esmé loves bath time. She watches me the whole time and grins when I give her a "shower" with a squirt bottle.

Lounging in the study with her cigar and brandy (not pictured).

She can hold up her head for a little while before her neck gets tired and it flops back down.


Hanging out with her new friend. 6 months can make so much difference when they are this young! Lilia was so interested in everything and kept staring at Esmé. Meanwhile Esmé seemed a bit oblivious.

3 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I love the picture of Daddy and Esme, so wonderful:) I am aching for a Esme snuggle myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little emotional at the moment due to another blog I just read but this post did touch me in a very beautiful way. I love all the new photos of Esmé, I love your silly comment about the study, I love the picture you made of what your special bath time is like together but most of all... I love love LOVE the picture of Kyle and his precious baby girl - it took my breath away.

    I love you!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the picture of kyle and esme (sorry, i don't know how to do the little accent mark, maybe you could teach me). i also really like your elvis and the pink elephant post! what could be better than lying around with a pink elephant while listening to the "king?"
    tracy

    ReplyDelete