Saturday, December 26, 2009

Baby's First Christmas

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas blessed with love and the light of Christ.


Christmas morning Esmé found a present under the tree with her name on it. (Which Kyle made fun of me for wrapping and said "Who do you think is going to actually open it?")

What could it be?

Baby Legs! Just what she asked Santa for!

Parents can be so cruel.

Christmas day - her first time in a dress!

Boxing day turkey dinner

First time in jeans! (She's growing up so fast, sniff...)


The huge Christmas tree that Kyle so bravely bought, sawed, and dragged up three flights of stairs all by himself. Then exclaimed, "I'm NOT decorating that!"



2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! I absolutely love Esmé's dress! Too cute :) Also the pic of her and Aunty Gillian is priceless! I love the look on her face.

    ReplyDelete