Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Dragonoid Fridgsmith



For the second time in a row, we had a great boy's name all picked out and then found out we are having a girl.  Now we are searching for a name again, and are ready for your suggestions!  Send them our way when you think of them.  (If it starts with a 'K' or even a 'C' you get bonus points.)

Out of the suggestions we have had already, Dragonoid is the very feminine name suggested to us by Lawrence, age 8.  And Fridgsmith is actually the first name of my 12th great-grandmother from Stonehenge, c. 1600.  This is true, I'm not even joking.

3 comments:

  1. Cyra (Persian for Moon)
    Kianah (Persian for Royal Queen)

    (I'll be on the look-out now! not that I actually think I'll find the right name for you guys.. but it's always fun to check out new baby names =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm... I'm curious to know why you are so drawn to K and C names. I can't think of any worthy names at the moment but I'll be sure to send some your way. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my guess is that it's related to how Eliza and Esmé both start with "e"... =)

      Delete