Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Food Faces

Esmé started eating solids this past week. I could have started feeding her solids a couple weeks earlier but I kept putting it off. In the end I realized that I was delaying mostly because eating solids means that Esmé is growing older, and I wasn't ready to accept that. Time is flying by so quickly and my little baby will too soon be a little girl.


The first food we gave her was yams. She wasn't too sure what to make of it and was mostly just curious about the whole experience. (Oh yeah, and we forgot the bib. So amateur!)








Then we tried bananas. Those were a huge hit!



(I have no idea what she was doing here. But it's pretty funny.)




We've most recently tried rice cereal that I ground myself. She's not sold on it yet but we'll try again later!


2 comments:

  1. so freakin' cute!!!! She is awesome, and your doing such a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love all of her food faces

    ReplyDelete