Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sugar and Spice vs. Snakes and Snails

This week I will be going in for the 20 week ultrasound which means we will be finding out the gender next week!  (Along with other info like if the baby has limbs, a heart, and other minor things.)

So now is your chance to put your clairvoyance skills to the test.  Tell me, what do you think?  Boy or Girl?

I'll give you some hints:
1. Apparently people who take a lot of plane flights, like pilots, have a much greater tendency toward having girls.  We've been on lots of flights.  Hundreds of hours in the sky, exposed to the sun's boy-sperm-killing radiation.
2. The heart rate last time I was at the Midwife was 165 bmp.  They say that a higher heart rate like this means a girl.
3. The other two heart rates that were taken earlier in the pregnancy were 150 bpm.  They say that a lower heart rate at that point in pregnancy means a boy.
4. They say  that you can tell the gender by how you carry it.  Mine is being carried mostly in the middle area.
5. I've pretty much thought that it's a boy this pregnancy.  Except for a couple weeks ago when I suddenly thought it was a girl.  I thought Esmé was a girl at first but then thought she was a boy for many weeks too.
6. Esmé wants a brother.  She says it's a boy.
7. Kyle says he needs a male to be his heir.
8. Lestat says it doesn't matter if it's a boy or a girl, he'll still be neglected and nearly starve to death again all while enduring verbal abuse / being beaten with a sock whenever he meows near the sleeping baby.

So I hope that clears up any confusion about the gender.  Cast your votes now!  And get ready for the big reveal next week.





4 comments:

  1. I vote BOY! Although, with most 50/50 voting opportunities, I could be half wrong =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sooooooooo, did I win the bet? oh wait, there was no bet... am I right at least?? love, your excited impatient friend =)

      Delete
    2. P.S. I don't care that I was wrong! I am so happy for you!

      Delete