Monday, June 25, 2012

At Grandma's House

This has been such a busy time for us these last few weeks that I've been a little behind on my blogging!

Last month Esmé and I went to Kansas to visit my grandma and family.  Our little City Slicker got a real taste of farm life and fell in love with it!  It probably helped that the weather was so perfect that we spent most of our time outside wandering around the farm.  I forgot how much I love the country, the sweet air, going barefoot, the serenity, and nature.  I felt rejuvenated.  I think we both did!




Esmé's hang out was the chicken coop.  She spent a lot of time feeding them and looking for eggs.  As soon as she found an egg we had to go inside and cook it so she could eat it.  It doesn't get any fresher than that I guess!



Exploring the hay bails.


I told her that the corn wasn't ready so she went back the next day to see if any had grown yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment