Wednesday, February 29, 2012

City Slicker Kid

You know you are raising a west coast city slicker when:

1. We say, "Let's go to a coffee shop." and she responds with, "Hooray!"

2. She thinks that snow is a form of dirt.

3. She knows how to hold the elevator for other people and is adept at using a fob.

4. She knows the word lobby.

5. She loves getting out the yoga mat and exercising.

6. Sushi is her favourite food.

7. The only farm animals she's ever seen are 2 inches high and made of plastic.

8. She carries a purse. In her purse is a wallet. And a cell phone. (Not a real phone though, I promise!)

9. She thinks guitars and saxophones are mainly found on street corners.

10. She's made a sport out of pigeon chasing.


4 comments:

  1. so cute! I love your little city slicker =)
    Whenever we ride an elevator, Daniel seems to always press the button that calls the elevator company. So embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh boy, I miss you guys too!! Eliza, you are one of the funniest ladies I know! And oh boy did watching that music video (which was great, by the way) make me miss Vancouver!
    I really hope to see you guys sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always a huge fan of your Top Ten's Eliza! Esmé is a very good pigeon chaser =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recognize the pigeon-chasing arena. Lawrence practises the sport in the same arena.

    ReplyDelete