Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Creating Order from Chaos

Our library has a very cool play area in the children's section that Esmé wanted to hang out in while I chose a few books to check out. I wasn't really paying much attention to what she was doing and had my back turned while I was looking at the books. When I finally looked over, I realized that my child just might have some sort of toddler OCD. The chairs, which were previously scattered around the area, were now organized into a line and each stuffed animal was being assigned a chair to sit in. In this picture, she is now trying to drag the Fraggle Rock doll, which is bigger than she is, into the last chair. Poor girl was busy the whole time trying to organize the play area!

3 comments:

  1. This is pretty funny. How frustrating to be in a chaotic play area, apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can she come over to my house for a few hours? I need some organization. maybe she can give me some key pointers.

    Too cute! LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome. a girl after my own heart =)

    ReplyDelete