Thursday, November 25, 2010

Snow is fun! I think.


We had a good dump of snow today so Esmé got to experience the magic for the first time. She didn't want to walk without holding my hand. I'm guessing it was partly because the 3 cm of snow was up to her knees and partly because she couldn't move in her snowsuit and boot combo. She also didn't want to touch the snow. I think she thought it was dirt. The only time she touched it was when I made a snowball and told her it was a ball (her favourite thing). Then she took it and decided to give it a taste. Soon afterwards she started to panic a little so we went home. I think she needed some other kids to show her how it's done.


2 comments:

  1. bring her our way when the snow returns and the boys will school her in the way of snow!

    ReplyDelete